Book a tour and discover everything Hove Village has to offer. From free creative classes to healthy meals and more!
Come and see why Hove Village has so quickly established itself as one of the most popular nurseries in Brighton and Hove. We are offering you the opportunity to come and visit us for a personal tour of one of our two beautiful nurseries in Hove, or our brand-new nursery in Kemptown, Brighton (Bloomsbury Street Day Nursery).
"Parents praise the service they receive and the progress their children make..." Ofsted.
"Children's individual needs are skilfully identified and prioritised..." Ofsted.
- Full programme of creative classes at no extra cost
- Unique spaces including dance studios and creative spaces
- Three excellent locations: next to a lovely park (New Church Road setting) and metres from the beach, or our central location at Hove Library and now in Kemptown, Brighton, close to the beach and just 200 metres away from Brighton College the Royal Sussex County hospital
- Montessori and Reggio Emilia-inspired learning and outstanding environments
- Healthy meals prepared daily by our own chef
- Share your child's day with our FREE parent app
- FREE comprehensive programme of settling in sessions
- Managed by an inspirational team, with a founder that also founded an award-winning creative pre-school company, which has taught 150,000 children (read more)
- Excellent reviews and testimonials by parents
- All-inclusive fees, with no hidden extras (discounts available)
"Children are motivated, enthusiastic learners and thoroughly enjoy their time at the nursery... " Ofsted.