Whether you’re already working in the childcare sector and want a change of environment, you want to take your career in a new direction or just embrace a new challenge, then come and join our fantastic team!
We’re recruiting for all four settings across Brighton and Hove:
- L2/L3 Early Years Qualified Educators
- Senior Nursery Educators
- Section Leads
At Hove Village Day Nursery there are many different opportunities to build a career - we are looking for qualified childcare practitioners to work in the classrooms with the children. Each of these roles embraces a range of different skills which are transferable from other roles you may have had before.
Why should you choose Hove Village Day Nursery?
We believe in investing in our staff – you are key to the success of our environment and the confidence parents have in the care we provide.
We provide excellent support and ongoing training for all of our staff, enabling you to add to the skills you already bring to the role. With training opportunities such as Leadership and Management there are genuine promotion prospects and potential career development available.
We offer benefits including*:
- £500 welcome bonus (payable upon completion of probation)
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Performance-related pay scheme
- Great career progression
- Annual holiday allowance increase for each year of service (up to 5 years)
- Paid sick leave (up to 10 days)
- Chance to work for a well-known nursery
- Free lunch cooked by our amazing on-site chefs
- Working in an amazing setting with amazing staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing programmes, including Mental Health First Aid Training, Employee Assistance Programme and Mindfulness courses.
- Outstanding and unique learning and development opportunities
- Company conferences and annual awards
- Working in a modern setting in a busy area
* subject to contract terms.