Whether you’re already working in the childcare sector and want a change of environment, you want to take your career in a new direction or just embrace a new challenge, then come and join our fantastic team!
At Hove Village Day Nursery there are many different opportunities to build a career - we are looking for qualified childcare practitioners to work in the classrooms with the children. We also have trainee roles available via our approved Apprenticships Programme. Each of these roles embraces a range of different skills which are transferable from other roles you may have had before.
If you are looking for a career which is both fulfilling and challenging, visit our jobs page and see if there’s a role that appeals to you, whether you’re looking to start a new career path or want to increase your experience in the childcare environment.
Why should you choose Hove Village Day Nursery?
Because of the family nature of Hove Village Day Nursery, we believe in investing in our staff – you are key to the success of our environment and the confidence parents have in the care we provide.
We provide excellent support and ongoing training for all of our staff, enabling you to add to the skills you already bring to the role. With training opportunities such as Leadership and Management there are genuine promotion prospects and potential career development available.
We offer benefits including:*
- Free private healthcare cover
- 50% off gym membership at Virgin Active or David Lloyd Health Clubs
- 75% off luxury 2, 3 or 4-day spa stays
- Dedicated staff area with kitchen facilities, coffee machine, lounge and I.T. facilities
- A free cinema ticket each fortnight
- A free drink each week at Starbucks
- Plus amazing discounts with British Airways, Evans Cycles, Runners Need, Ocado and others.
- Large discount on an Apple Watch (up to 90% off)
- Pension Scheme (auto enrolment)
- Discount on childcare
- Free lunch cooked by our chef.
* subject to contract terms.